Hello from Gulu

Coordinator
Jul 2, 2008 at 6:17 AM
Hello everybody.
This is the first time I submit my project on CodePlex. So just sorry if you encountered errors or something else that makes you inconvenient.
Gulu is a file searching and batch processing system. In the project we call each batch processing operation a "Gulu", which can be largely extended by users.

In the current release, I didn't provide much functionality on search filter customization and "Gulu" implementations, so when you get the copy from the gulu_PRERELEASE release, you can just see three or four "Gulus" under the gulu manager. You can also just see three filters in the Filter Settings form: FileName filter, FileSize filter and File Time filter. The Gulu framework is here, but currently I cannot pay my full time on further customized fitlers and Gulus. Just tell me what you want and I'll estimate and try to add your request to the project in the consequent releases. Of course, you can do some customization on the project and contact me if you want to become a member of the project.

Thanks again for your attention.

-- Gulu